Welcome to another week of home learning! After seeing all of your fantastic work last week, we are looking forward to seeing what fabulous work you produce this week! We are really excited that Mrs Muller is here this today. She is delivery our PSHE lesson and talking to us about perseverance.
We are now hosting zoom meetings DAILY at 2.45! Today, we want you to tell us which woodland animal from today’s story is your favourite. Is your favourite a squirrel, fox, badger, rabbit or hedgehog?
On tapestry you will also find:
* daily planning with links to videos and resources (PDF File)
* a story read aloud with Mrs Taylor-Prior
* a math video with Mrs Jensen
* a jigsaw lesson with Mrs Muller
* Monday's P.E. Lesson with Mr Clark > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uSyNjoe3wGw&feature=youtu.be
Remember you can always email your child's class teacher, we are happy to help!
See you in zoom at 2.45!