Each child has their own individual log-in for the following wesbites:
Or they can play maths games on mathplayground.com
You can use MyMaths to go over any topics that we have already covered in school. In Maths this year, we have covered:
- Place value in 4 digit numbers (thousands, hundreds, tens and ones)
- Rounding to the nearest 10, 100 and 1000
- Addition and subtraction in 4 digit numbers
- Multiplying 2 digit numbers by 1 digit numbers
- Measuring area by counting squares
- Measuring perimeter
- Identifying equivalent fractions using diagrams
- Finding the fractions of whole numbers
It would be useful for the you to use MyMaths to recap any of the topics they have covered or would like to revisit.
TTRockstars can be used for you to practice your times tables.
Another AMAZING maths resource is White Rose Maths. We follow these lessons in school so the you might even recognise it!
Here's the link: