*** Paper copies of documents on the school website can be obtained free of charge from the school office *** Our new website will be launching soon! ***
Home Page

Milton Hall Primary School

‘Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it.’


Our aim is to make every child feel valued and happy because that is when learning is most effective.

Who do I speak to if I have a query about my child's EHCP or the state of the application?

Initially, please speak to the SENCO, however you may also speak to the local authority SEN team directly.  Their contact details can be found on the Local Offer page: