Scroll to content
School Logo

Milton Hall

Primary School

‘Dream it, Believe it, Achieve it.’

Who manages my child's EHCP at the Local Authority?

Within the Local Authority SEN team, you will be assigned a case officer if your pupil is either undergoing an EHCP Needs Assessment.  If an EHCP is agreed, you are assigned an EHCP Coordinator.  They are a link contact at the Local Authority who you can speak to regarding any issues relating to the EHCP.

The SEN team can be contacted on or 01702 215246.


If you have any concerns about the way that a case may be handled, the first point is to raise the concern with the LA.  If you are unable to resolve this way, please contact SENDIASS or IPSEA  There are also local parent support groups in Southend via Google.